Saturday 18 February 2017

visual dairy



     For every designer, visual dairy is an important space for documentation of research work with visuals and information, the way they are looking at any art form or topic. It is:
1..  An exciting way to connect with your creativity on a regular basis.
2..   A personal space in which to create new or recycled images by experimenting with different techniques and materials.
So, in this post I will share with you some leaves of my visual diary that I have been developing and creating during my research journey. I have also mentioned the details of each picture in the best possible way.

Add caption

 This picture is drawn inspired from craft museum on first week.



These are the terracotta technique that was found in craft museum... I used cross hatching technique to draw this images.

This doodle is created taking the essence from Delhi haat. Delhi haat is also fair of varieties of motif derived from all over the India. This doodle is created based on the motifs  found in Delhi haat.


This Images from the sociocultural analysis. The jewelry Deewaru people used, and  their life are presented in the sketches. Also, I have  tried to make a portrait of Deewaru woman.



These sketches are done based on the motif analysis of chittara painting. They used lots of geometric segment, proportion, balance, etc. so, I have tried to take that essence for lay- outing my visual dairy.

This is created Digitally, I tried to create an Intangible material board using the motifs of chittara painting.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment